This is the recipe for gluten, grain and sugar free biscuits made with coconut flour and almond meal. Freshly baked they have expected Tuile crunch and break with a typical sound. They are very easy to make, even easier than gluten free Tuile biscuits, made with gluten free flour mix.
To make Tuile biscuits you need special template which allows to spread biscuit batter very thin and even. I bought my template online from UK, because I couldn’t find it in shops. However, it is possible to make free form Tuile biscuits using palette knife.
Ingredients: gives 27 biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter, melted (I used Lurpak)
- 2 egg whites from large eggs
- 50g organic honey
- 25g almond meal (absent in the photo)
- 20g organic coconut flour
- 1 serving spoon sliced roasted almonds (optional)
- 1/4 small tea spoon pure ground vanilla bean (optional)
- 1/4 tea spoon fresh lemon zest finely grated into puree (optional)
View original post 232 more words